Thursday, May 2, 2013

Obsession: Revelry Dresses

Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Tomorrow I have a crazy day filled with exams and then I'm officially done with my freshman year by 4:00 pm on Saturday!! I can't believe it's already over! 

But, even though I'm sad that one of the best years of my life has passed, I am SO PUMPED for next semester!! I know I still have a couple of months...and I still need to officially finish the current semester, but I'm already looking forward to it! And with the new semester comes FOOTBALL! So....TAILGATES! They're going to be so different next semester because I will actually know people and have fun with my sorority! 

Revelry is a great place to look for gameday dresses. I am beyond obsessed with the Scarlet Multi-Way Dress. I honestly have 8 of them in my shopping cart right now! Unfortunately it is a little pricey for one dress (let alone 8...), but you're technically getting three for one! I'm going to try to narrow the colors down a little bit soon, because I would go totally broke if I bought 8 of the same type of dress!


I mean, come on! This screams Wake Forest gameday!





I'm definitely going to buy the black and white, but I really want this dress in pink, blue, green, purple, and dark red! I have a problem!

Revelry also has different dress styles that are equally as adorable! It's super cool because they have group orders where if you order 15 or more dresses of the same style, then you get a discount! 

What do y'all think? Who has ordered from Revelry before? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I am going to check that website out!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sorority used these for rush! We had them monogrammed at the bottom, and they were SO cute on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want this dress, too! I think I'm going to do black, since it's one of my school colors, and I can wear it at least a few times during football season haha! But I LOVE the pink, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are adorable!!! You should sooo get the pink one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the green or blue.
    You should do another post on studying for exams(love your #workforestproblems post!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you pin this in every color yesterday! I really like the off the shoulder look and the pink best (surprise, surprise...)!

    ReplyDelete