Thursday, May 9, 2013

Organization: Jewelry Box

Let me preface this saying that my jewelry box is in no way organize in the slightest. I kind of just throw everything together! But, I thought that y'all would like to see what's in my Lilly Pulitzer jewelry box!


Okay! The top half has earrings and some pearl pieces. I really don't know why I have so many earrings...especially since I only wear the same pair every day!


The bottom half holds the zillions of bracelets/watches that I own. 

I really need to figure out a more efficient system of organization, or else get a bigger jewelry box! But the Lilly one is so dang cute I can't give it up! Do y'all have a jewelry box? If so, where is it from? Let me know how y'all organize your jewelry!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I collect earrings (seriously, I have like over 100 pairs!) and I've organized my earrings at school and 3 different earring holders. One for big ones, medium ones, and one for the little studs. I keep necklaces in one of those door hanging organizers. That's what has worked the best for me. Bracelets and rings are in little ceramic box things.

    Your jewelry box is adorable!

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewelry box, and even more, your collection!! You can never have too many bangles and fun layering pieces :)

    I have a jewelry drawer with compartments in it for organization. When I travel, I usually end up putting the earrings in a jewelry pitch, bracelets in a different pouch, rings in another, etc. Then I put all of those pouches in my drawstring Lilly bag. I'm very organized haha :)

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete