Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What to Wear: Back to Basics

There are just some times when you need a go-to outfit for certain events! Classics are classic for a reason, and you can't go wrong! 


- Oversize Men's Ralph Lauren Oxford Button Down
- J. Crew Pixie Pant
- Marley Lilly Monogrammed Pullover Rain Jacket
- Hunter Rain Boots


- Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress 
- Kate Spade Basket Purse
- Pearls and Monograms


- Preppy Coverup 
- Jacks
- Pearls


 - Classic White T-Shirt
- VV Tote, Timepiece, and you can't go wrong with pearls

Also, if there are any What To Wear post ideas that y'all have, let me know!!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hi! your post is spot on with my day to day basic wardrobe, loved all the cute outfits! Could you do a post on dating? or Dating tips? I feel like lately i've been dating guys who aren't my type because I can't seem to find guys who are my type in Ohio, where I go to college.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a wedding outfit suggestion! Also, maybe what you think would be good outfit choices during recruitment for anyone rushing this fall or spring! Maybe do a fall edition and spring edition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive really enjoyed reading your blog! And I love the rain jacket. I went straight to the website, and now I'm considering the pink and white stripe one. Thanks for posting!

    -Allison
    http://adashofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete