Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What to Wear: Exams

I know a lot of girls right now are going through exams (good luck!) so here are the typical outfits that I wear when I'm studying/taking exams! 


I loooove the Marley Lilly monogrammed pockets tees! They're super comfortable and adorable! Also, I will buy pretty much any t-shirt from Country Club Prep, like the Southern Marsh long sleeve T shown above! Unfortunately it's been pretty cold here in North Carolina, so I've been wearing leggings more than Nike shorts, but they're both my go-to comfy items!

I hope everyone does well on their exams! I finished on Saturday and I am leaving Wake tomorrow (like what!?!?!?!) so I'm officially done!! It's crazy!!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done! I finish my freshman year this Thursday- can't believe I'm really almost done!!

    Loved your outfit pictures! Today was my first day of exams and I wore a pair of my favorite VS PINK yoga leggings, can't go wrong with comfy and cute!

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a freshman year reflections post-what you wish you would have know, what you forgot/needed, and what you didn't need to bring to college

    Congrats on finishing school, I still have exams Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Country Club Prep! I got a Southern Proper shirt from them that says "Talk Derby To Me" on the back. They're a great company!

    xo Taylor
    thepreppypony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete