Saturday, May 25, 2013

What to Wear: Memorial Day

Memorial Day is coming up, and that means showing your U-S-A pride! Y'all know that I'm beyond obsessed with anything and everything red, white, and blue! Here are some of my favorite American themed outfits, featuring some Lilly Pulitzer items that I love!


dress: Dionne Dress
jewelry: gold hoops and bangles
shoes: Jack Rogers



shorts: J. Crew
shoes: Jack Rogers
jewelry: chunky statement bracelet
accessories: aviators and the Spring Fling Tote



Also, this weekend is Lilly's Splash into Summer event! It's a great promotion where if you spend a certain amount, you can become eligible for great gifts with purchase! Stop by your local Lilly and buy some of the items I've featured today! I'll definitely be wearing the Dionne Dress for Memorial Day!

Have a great weekend!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Lilly is fabulous for ANY weekend! love the looks you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't wear my lilly but, I definitely did the striped bottoms. Check it out :) http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/2013/05/happy-memorial-day.html

    ReplyDelete