Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Decorating Your Dorm Room: Top 10 Necessary Items for College

There are a lot of things that you're going to forget about when you pack for college. There are also a lot of things that you'll think that you won't need, but you actually do! Here are some of the items that I think are necessary in your dorm room!


(1) Power Surge Protector

(2) Brita Pitcher

(3) Mini Steamer

(4) Alarm Clock

(5) Bed Risers

(6) Collapsable Stool

(7) Scarf Hanger

(8) Trash Can (I put a monogram sticker on it!)

(9) Plastic Shower Flip Flops

(10) Rug

I hope y'all have enjoyed this dorm room series! When it gets closer to school, I'll post more about my own dorm room plans! 

Have a wonderful day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the scarf hanger? I could really use one!

    ReplyDelete