Thursday, June 27, 2013

Monogram Mania: Jack Rogers

I love Jack Rogers. I've been wearing them ever since I can remember. I've had about every color at some point or another! But, Jack has been getting even better because they have monogrammed Navajo sandals now! YAY!

I have a navy pair and a turquoise pair and I love them. For some reason, they're so much more comfortable than the regular sandals! I didn't have to break them in at all, which is really strange for Jacks.


Do y'all have monogrammed Jack Rogers? What do y'all think? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

12 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely fabulous! I so would get a pair if I had a middle name (totally blame my parents that I can't own anything monogrammed).

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordering mine right now
    somethingpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've been thinking about getting a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reaaaally want some but had to order the normal Jacks in wide. Hmm I wonder if the monogrammed ones come in a wide?!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long does it take to break in regular jacks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do the monogrammed jacks fit? I'm between an 8.5 and 9, and don't want to order the wrong size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do the monogrammed Jacks fit? I'm between an 8.5 and 9, and I don't want to order the wrong size!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your vlog! Very cute! I was excited to see a fellow Deac ('13)! My blog is fairly new but I am featuring your blog on my bloglist.

    thesweetlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to get the pink pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered the light pink pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those look excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, but Jacks run very small!

    ReplyDelete