Sunday, June 23, 2013

Obsession: Scout

Scout is a fantastic brand that specializes in tote bags and storage. Their prints are so much fun, and I think they're perfect for packing for a weekend getaway and definitely for college!



I obviously love the chevron print! 


These would be great going under a dorm room bed! 

 
Here are some size guides that Scout provides on their website. This way, you can never get too big or small a size!

Do y'all have any Scout bags? What do you think? Let me know!!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. I love scout as well! Their makeup bags are very durable too!

    Xo
    Sloane // Sailing the Sea of Style
    www.sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Scout Junque Trunk that I absolutely ADORE!!! It holds so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for the Scout rugs for your dorm next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Weekender. In purple and white chevron. Absolutely perfect. My beach purchase this year, and I LOVE it. Highly recommend it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't those just adorable! This is exactly what I've been looking for to use for a work bag for all my nursing stuff! Thanks for posting this!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete