Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What to Wear: Watches

The perfect addition to any bracelet stack is a watch! It's a great investment piece that will last for years. 



Here are some of my favorite options. You can never go wrong with a classic gold or two tone watch! Leather watches are great for the preps, and I am always wearing my tortoiseshell watch. I also love fun, bright colored watches that can be perfectly paired with Lilly!


I just bought the Michael Kors Mid-Size Runway watch and I can't take it off! The best part is that if you buy it in-store, they'll resize it to fit your wrist! I had the best experience with the saleswoman at the Greenwich store. It's so worth it!


For an inexpensive option, look at Fossil. My tortoiseshell watch is the best!

Don't forget to enter my Carolina Clover giveaway that ends Friday! Also, thanks so much to everyone who put in their two cents about getting a backpack vs. a tote bag! I ended up ordering the backpack last night! Looks like I've been converted and I'm definitely going to be switching on and off between the two!

Have a great day!!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to buy a Michael Kors watch!! I'm not used to wear watches and maybe it wouldn't fit me very well since I have a small wrist.

    The Fossil watch is wonderful!! I think leather watches are the best, they have that worn look... lovely! :)

    http://ginnyschoice.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that michael kors watch! I need to add one to my wardrobe. I can't believe I haven't done so.
    Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Fossil watch! I just lost my MK watch yesterday and it was my only one too :(

    ReplyDelete