Thursday, June 6, 2013

What to Wear: Wedding

I have been getting a lot of requests lately to do a "What to Wear" to a wedding, so here it is!


Here are my favorites from Lilly. The first dress is the Wilda, and I love it. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I got a ton of compliments! The middle dress is the MarieKate. The lace is really pretty and looks great on! The third dress is literally the most surprising dress from Lilly. What I mean is that it literally good fantastic on, but you wouldn't expect it to be so cute! It's called the Preen dress, and I bought it wayyyy in advance for a sorority formal! 

The Janice Dress from Lilly is also a great option because it comes in so many different colors! It's one of the most popular options from Lilly. It's super flattering, and such as classic. 

Are y'all going to any weddings this summer? What are y'all wearing? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hannah,What purses do you have left,(if any)from your blog sale from May 30th? I am interested in a few of them(especially the tweed Kate Spade.Plz email me at Elainekarrh@gmail.com and let me know which one are still left and how to pay for them.Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my bf's uncle's wedding I'm wearing the LP Chandie (strapless) Dress in Sand Bar Blue Splish Splash with a white LP cardi over it and classic gold Jack Rogers sandals. Accessorizing with a J Crew bauble statement necklace in the bright orange color you see on the dress. :) It really breathes and I think the cardi gives it the right touch of modesty for meeting the parents for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! I have been a big fan since way back when. Don't get me wrong I love Lilly Pulitzer, but can we have some more outfit inspiration from stores other than Lilly? I have an unhealthy obsession with Lilly too, but some outfit inspiration from other brands would be a nice change.

    ReplyDelete