Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Here's my wishlist for the month of June!


(1) Tory Burch Robinson Cross Body Bag: Obsessed with crossbodies, and I'm saving my money up to get this as my "nice" bag!

(2) Ray Ban Plastic Aviators: I have the metal aviators, and as much as I love them, they bend so easily! I always feel like I am going to break them! The plastic version is much more durable.

(3) Marley Lilly Monogrammed Raincoat: I plan on getting this soon, for my current raincoat is not very good!

(4) Michael Kors Watch: I love my tortoiseshell watch, but I think I'm going to invest in a nice metallic watch that isn't as dark as the tortoiseshell.

(5) Michael Kors Crossbody: Relatively inexpensive and great for going out. I'll be getting this soon!

(6) Tory Burch Amanda Boot: As soon as these are available again...and as soon as I have saved enough money...I will definitely be investing in these! They're perfect.

(7) Cowboy Boots: When I go to Jackson Hole in a month for vacation, I'm going to pick up some nice cowboy boots! I have a really cheap pair from like 5 years ago that I've worn all year to parties, but they're going to fall apart soon! I know it's going to be an ordeal to choose a good pair, but based on what I've found on the internet, I love the Dan Post Wynona boots and the Lucchese Tumbled Saffia boot. I'll probably change my mind if I see them in person and try them on!

What's on y'alls wishlist? Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. love the amanda boots! i actually have yet to wear mine because they were tight on the calves and hard to zip up (for me anyway!)! so i would try them on at the store before you buy! they are BEAUTIFUL though. love your wishlist!! :)

    my wishlist is pretty much the same- tory burch, gold michael kors watch, and throw in some Lilly in there for good measure! ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend going a size up in the Marley Lilly rain jacket. I'm 5'2 and got a small, and it doesn't leave much room to layer underneath. Just thought I'd share! :)

    ReplyDelete