Monday, July 15, 2013

Boots on boots on boots

I have been searching for the perfect pair of cowboy boots for a while now and I have finally found what I've been looking for! While I was in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, I went boot shopping with my mother so I can try on all of the pairs of cowboy boots that I had been looking at online. Unfortunately, JH had a much smaller selection of cowboy boots than I had anticipated.


I tried on some Dan Post boots that were perfect....but they were a half size too big! So, I found the style number and looked them up online. They are the Maria boot, and they are just beautiful. They come in three colors: black, brown, and distressed brown. I had a certain amount of money set aside specifically for boots, and it turns out that I had enough for 2 pair of Dan Post boots!


I bought the Bay Dirty Bull boots (shown above) as well as the Antique Tan. The Bay Dirty Bull are slightly a different color than shown in the picture; they are a lot lighter. But, I knew what I was getting into because I tried them on in person. I am so excited to wear them on a regular basis when I get back to Wake! The distressed pair are great for going out, and the shinier, glazed pair are for nicer occasions. I'll definitely be wearing the Bay Dirty Bull pair when I go to the Justin Timberlake concert in New York with my friends next week!

Have a lovely day!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are so cute! Have fun at the concert :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots you picked out! I wish I was brave enough to sport a pair of my own, but in Pennsylvania they are a little out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I have the glazed pair and wear them all of the time. I have a non-glazed pair that are a standard cowboy boot and they were great for college, but the glazed pair, I find I can get wear out of post-grad too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've been wanting to get boots for a while now. Let us know how you like them!

    KK

    ReplyDelete