Sunday, July 7, 2013

Dorm Room Checklist

Hi y'all! I'm spending the entire day today flying back to Connecticut from Jackson Hole...so basically, I have to go back to reality! There are 47 days until I have to go back to Wake, so now I have to start preparing for the back to school drive and move-in day! Here is the packing list that I am going to be using (minus the clothes part) for going to college!


I hope that this helps the incoming freshman who read this blog!

Have a great day!!

xx, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great list for dorm packing! If only I had this freshman year... I forgot so many *obvious* things that my dad had to take me shopping. He was not so impressed but acted very understanding!
    xo
    Charlee Anne @ www.thepreppygraduate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! THIS IS AMAZING! Love the new cover/background for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so helpful! I think you should do a college series with advice for incoming freshmen!!

    I love your blog
    Lauren,
    Lifeoflbe@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so helpful! Would you consider doing a college series with advice and hints for incoming freshmen!?

    I love your blog
    Lauren @ lifeoflbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where would you recommend getting bed risers? The one my school sells are not very cute and it seems like so many girls have cute ones/ones that are more functional. Any advice? This list is so helpful btw, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
    college dorm

    ReplyDelete