Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I can never leave home without...

Here are some of the essential items that I always have with me!



I'm a total tote bag girl (I have yet to fall in love with a good purse), and my navy Longchamp has to be my favorite. I bought my lobster iPhone case at Monkees right by Wake Forest (take me back!) and I have gotten so many compliments on it! I loooove Ray Ban aviators, and I bought the plastic aviators at the beginning of the summer. I can't take them off! Now that I'm not at college, I'm not using my Lilly Pulitzer wristlet as much, so I've switched it for a small Kate Spade wallet. I drink Diet Coke like it's my job...even though I'm trying to cut back...but I pretty much always have one with me! I have really cute keychains for my car key, like this Lilly shift dress keychain that was a gift with purchase a while ago. Lastly, I've replaced my usual chapstick for lip stain. It lasts forever! 



I can honestly say I wear pearl earrings to everything. My silver signet ring is all banged up because I don't think I've taken it off since I got it for graduation last year! I bought myself the Yurman bracelet as a reward for post-freshman year weight loss, and I love love LOVE it! I replaced my tortoiseshell watch for a gold watch, and it goes with everything!

What do y'all have to have with you? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Well I am definitely a tote person too! My go to bag right now is the Kate Spade Bon Shopper. It fits all of my needs, which includes my wallet, ipad, cosmetic case, sunglasses, and a journal! When I head out I usually wear pearl earrings, as they go with everything. I also wear this cute gold bow necklace my boyfriend bought me pretty much every day!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact same watch (but in silver) and never leave home without it!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to cut back on my diet coke addiction too! Love your picks, and congrats on the weight loss! That's a huge accomplishment especially after freshman year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at getting a longchamp for the longest time but I didn't really know if I'd like it any better than I do my crosbody bags! Hmm I guess I'll be purchasing one soon since I am also a lover of tote bags! Also looks like I'll be taking a trip to Monkee's very soon, that iphone case is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that monogrammed ring!! Pearls are a staple for me too, I rarely wear anything else. And the Longchamp...I am obsessed with mine. The larger size is perfect for class and the smaller one is the BEST purse I've ever used. I could dedicate a whole post just to Longchamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What style is your Kate Spade wallet I have been looking for a smaller one and I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to the outlets & got the Kate Spade Horseshoe Cove Fynn Crossbody Bag - I'm in love! It holds the perfect amount of junk & gives just the right pop of pink - I have yet to find an outfit this bag doesn't go with. It also has a bright floral print on the inside which is really cute!

    http://www.honeybay.com/deals/HorseshoeCoveFynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has got to be the most adorable phone case I have ever seen. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The case was really cute and very unique. Hope to have one like this.

    ReplyDelete