Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lovely Lilly Ladies!


For the past 3 months, I've been working at Lilly Pulitzer In Greenwich. I am absolutely obsessed with everyone I work with; they're amazing!


Last night we had a really fun dinner to celebrate our success at the Greenwich Sidewalk Sale. It was great to have us all at the same place at one time!


I can't believe I only have 3 short weeks left, and then it's time to go back to school. I'm going to miss these lovely girls!


Everyone in the Westchester County/Fairfield County area: come visit me! Our store is great and (of course) the Lilly is adorable!

Have a great day!!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I had never put it together that you were from the Westchester County/Fairfield area! I'll have to come by and meet you some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to celebrate how well the store is doing, you all look just darling!

    ReplyDelete