Monday, July 8, 2013

Obsession: Lilly Pants

I'm going to preface this post by saying that I hate trying on pants. I will literally do anything not to go pant shopping. I only have leggings and shorts. I have no jeans, and up until 2 weeks ago, I didn't have any white pants for summer. I turn into a royal biatch when I have to try on pants...and I know I sound ridiculous, but I cannot be the only one who goes crazy about their legs when shopping for pants. Unfortunately, it gets a little tiring wearing a dress every day, so I gave in and tried on some pants at Lilly Pulitzer


I AM OBSESSED. Actually obsessed with both of these pairs of pants. The Jet Set trouser is a little long, and I bought them with not enough time to get them hemmed since I was about to go on vacation. So, I just wore really tall wedges and they look amazing! The Luxury Capri is literally the perfect white pant. It ends at the perfect length, and they're tight but not cutting-off-your-circulation tight. They are made in a stretchy material that feels so comfortable and looks great! It pretty much feels like you're wearing leggings. I don't have a butt and I am not happy with my thighs, but these pants are SO FLATTERING! I've worn them soo much since I bought them. They are dry clean only, which is a little bit of a hassle, but it's definitely worth it. 

Now I just need to find some jeans! If only Lilly made both pair of pants in denim!

Have a great day!!

xx, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. The worth jeans are also amazing, they fit perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel about the whole pants thing! My last pair of jeans just ripped and now I have to find new ones:( I've never tried Lilly pants before though!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the luxury capris! They're as close to leggings as you can get without actually wearing leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh never thought to try these before! Thanks for the idea!!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some great Lacoste navy pants in sale recently and wear them quite often! I have a problem- I only buy pants shorts and skirts- and few tops!

    ReplyDelete