Friday, August 2, 2013

Crazy for RahRah!


As y'all know, I looove Rah Rah Designs. They have the most adorable monogrammed bikini tops, ranging from plain to chevron to patriotic! 


The lovely ladies at Rah Rah just sent me a chevron monogrammed bikini, and I can't wait to wear it! I have a plain monogram top, but the pink chevron is just so dang cute! 



The tops fit really well. They're great because of how personalized they are, so no one else at the beach or pool will have a bikini as cute as you!

Even better, the ladies at Rah Rah sent me a 20% of discount code, good until the end of the day! Use SUM20 at checkout to receive the discount!

Happy Shopping!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love the chevron background! so cute!
    -Sarah
    apreponthemove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in love with that swim suit! It's super unique, just wish I'd known about it sooner!

    -aPn
    lifeinlilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete