Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five


1. Gameday tomorrow! I'm so so so excited, even though it's a really early game (which mean getting up even earlier to tailgate).


2. I have my first test next week for my sophomore year so I will be holed up in the library until next Wednesday when I take the test!


3. Loving the new Barbara dress from Lilly P! I like how they changed the colors to make it better for fall. I have it in the gold and white for sorority events, but I think the navy and gold is gorgeous too!


4. As much as I hate to say it, I really really like the new Miley Cyrus song. She drives me absolutely up the wall but the song is just so good!


5. I am looking for some cute exercise tops if y'all know of anything! I love the Lululemon tanks, but I want to see if there's anything less expensive!

Have a great weekend!

xx, Hannah

13 comments:

  1. Hey! Target has a running top almost exactly like that, I saw it there last week. Their workout gear is always relatively cheap and lasts a long time too! - mKh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That campus is so beautiful! Have fun at gameday tomorrow!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite running tops are from nike! They still are on the pricier side, but a little less than lululemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That #3 is GORGEOUS. Beyond perfect for someone whose school colors are navy and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun at the game tomorrow! Game days are THE best!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Mother so dear! Also, Old Navy and Gap (can't remember if Hanes Mall has one) have some affordable workout gear. Good luck in Astronomy! I had that class at Wake!

    thesweetlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wake Forest looks beautiful! and I love that Lilly dress too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive actually seen some lululemon look alike tops that look like the one in the picture at target!! i was shocked when i saw them! theyre really cute in person and a LOT cheaper than lulu! other then target, nike is good. you can always find good deals on work out clothes at marshalls/tjmaxx too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the test! I've had some luck with Lolë's workout tops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is your major at WF? What type of work/career are you interested in when you eventually graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Old Navy has some cute stuff and usually has a sale! I love the semi-fitted tanks. Also, I've finally found some headbands that don't slip off your head-sparkly soul and sweaty bands both rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best headbands I've found that are currently being sold - Gaiam. The old (~2 years ago) Lululemon ones were great, but the redesign (which is wider, with scalloped ends) is MUCH worse. Won't stay put.

    ReplyDelete