Saturday, September 21, 2013

How I Take Notes

Hi y'all! School is getting a wee bit intense right now, so I thought I'd post about how I take notes and stay organized for my classes! I have a big Psychology test on Monday, and I've had to keep really organized because there is so much information on the test.


I use a regular notebook, in which I take class notes and book notes. 


It's nice to have everything in one place if I ever need to reference anything!


With my study guides, I like to handwrite them. My teacher sent out a review guide, so I basically filled it out with information that I acquired from the book and from class notes. Now it's all compiled and I can memorize it!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Love thin post, Hannah!! You are so organized, and I LOVE your writing! :) Good luck on your test! ;)

    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I have an idea for a blog post. Maybe a post about how your organize your phone apps? :)

    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a nursing major, and I ALWAYS rewrite my notes to retain all of the sophisticated medical terms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas!!

    -AH

    www.thenauticalprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear by handwriting my notes, it definitely helps me retain all the information!

    Ella
    carefreeinCT.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete