Monday, September 16, 2013

In Search of a Fur Vest

The Lilly girls and I over the summer for some reason had a major obsession with fur vests. Unfortunately, since it was July, it wasn't really the right time to start online shopping for them. Now that fall has taken over clothing stores and websites, as well as the temperature dropping (finally!), I have begun the official search for the perfect fur vest!


The one shown above is from Garnet Hill, and I really love it...but they're sold out of the brown online! Any suggestions for where to find a faux fur vest? Comment with any ideas!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I went through this a couple of years ago. Try Fabulous Furs: http://fabulousfurs.com/ladies-faux-fur-vests/c/womens-vests/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year my roommate picked up a super cute fur vest from Dillards, and I got one from Belk! They were fairly affordable and still looked chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a really great fur vest on HauteLook last year, it's a great sample sale website so I got it at a great price too! Good luck with your hunt!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Winston-Salem and was home from school on Labor Day and found a vest in H&M at Hanes Mall and for $40.00 it looks pretty cute! We will see how it holds up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive found really great faux fur vests at TJ Maxx!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J. McLaughlin's Nadia vest is great

    ReplyDelete