Friday, September 20, 2013

My Semi-Recent Benefit Purchases

I looove Benefit Cosmetics, as y'all all know, and right before I left for school I made a stop in one of their stores to pick up some new makeup for college. Here are my recent makeup obsessions!


Everyone has been raving about the They're Real! mascara...and I like it...not love it. I am a loyal fan of BadGal Lash, and I actually much prefer it to the They're Real. I sometimes layer the new mascara on top of the BadGal Lash if I want super big and long eyelashes!


Love love love this product. It's called Gimme Brow, and you use it so you don't have to fill in your eyebrows and then set them. It does it all for you! I use this every day and I will definitely buy it again.


Lastly, I was in desperate need of new blush and I love the product that I bought. It's called Rockateur, and it makes me feel all glowy and tan when I wear it! It's my favorite out of the 3 things I bought.

Have y'all used any of these products? What are your thoughts on Benefit? Let me know!!

Have a great weekend!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I've been using They're Real! since this summer and like you, I just kind of think it's "okay." I just got a Sephora gift card though so maybe I'll use it to try out Bad Gal!

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SUCH an obsession with Benefit (the adorable packaging sucks me in). The Dandelion blush is my favorite.

    whenindoubtprepitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of the mascara at all! Like you, I bought it cause everyone was making a big fuss over it. I'll stick to my Estee Lauder brand :)

    ReplyDelete