Monday, September 9, 2013

Top 5 Favorites for Fall

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am very much ready for fall to start, as much as I love the warm weather here in North Carolina! Fall is really about the clothes for me, as girly as it is to say. Here are the top 5 things I'm ready to wear when it gets colder outside. 


(1) I bought the Castaway scarf from Lilly Pulitzer right before I stopped working there over the summer, and I am so excited to wear it. It's super big, really soft, and so warm, so I'm going to have to wait until it's much colder outside to wear it. Definitely check it out, all of the Lilly girls were so excited to get it!

(2) VESTS ON VESTS ON VESTS I am counting the minutes. Not gonna lie, I've been known to wear a vest on occasion when it's the slightest bit chilly in my dorm room. The anticipation is killing me....(I'm really dramatic). 

(3) I bought over-the-knee boots recently, as well as some beautiful Tory Burch riding boots, and I can't wait to break both of them out!

(4) Looove my Barbour jacket!

(5) Oversize cardigans are the best, and I'm really excited to start wearing them again. I love the Hayden Cardigan from Lilly, as well as this cardigan from ASOS!

What do y'all usually wear in the fall? Let me know!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. In the fall I love wearing my Lucky Brand jeans, my Hunter Boots, and all of my favorite sweaters :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Fall too! It's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in my Barbour jackets as soon as the leaves turn! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which Barbour model/color do you have? I may or may not be getting one for Christmas... ;)

    ReplyDelete