Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What to Wear: Costume Parties

Eurotrash theme
I am beyond crazy about themed parties in college! They are so much fun, and dressing up is the best! A lot of girls I know keep a "costume" box in their dorm rooms for all of the various themed items that they've collected for parties. I am designating one of the plastic containers under my bed in my dorm room for all my costumes, and I've been collecting random clothes and accessories the entire summer for when I go back to school! Here are some of the must-haves for themed parties in college.
  • police hat
  • animal ears
  • flannel shirt
  • metallic/neon leggings
  • tutu
  • superhero cape
  • anything USA themed (my favorite!)
  • fur/denim vest
  • animal print anything
  • tiara
  • overalls
  • tacky christmas sweater
  • football jersey
  • wayfarers + white button down shirt
  • camo anything
Also, here are some themes that I have been to that are a good jumping off point for stocking up your costume box: fiesta, beach party, rave, redneck, rapper, jersey, indian, cowgirl, Christmas, risky business, 90's, 80's, USA, princess/barbie, superhero, animal, and Eurotrash!

Cowboy boots and swim suits
Pinterest is a great place to find outfit ideas!

I hope this helps y'all!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Costume Parties are so much fun! Great suggestions!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete