Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Break


On Thursday, I went with my three best friends to Lake Hickory, North Carolina for Fall Break. It's not really a break, just a long weekend, but it was super fun and I'm really sad it's already over!


Literally all we did was eat, sleep, and talk. We started to be productive around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and did things like carve pumpkins and bake. 



We went to the Hickory, NC Oktoberfest fair as well!

I had a lot of fun with my best friends and loved getting off campus for a couple of days. Overall, it was a very relaxing weekend considering I won't have a free moment until Thanksgiving break in 6 weeks! 

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you suggest wearing for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete