Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Favorites: Baseball Cap + Puffy Vest



Apparently before my friends actually met me, they knew me as the "hat and vest girl." I never realized I wore this combination so much! Having curly hair has its downfalls, and when I'm having a not-so-great hair day, I typically put my hair in a low messy bun and throw on a baseball cap. I could probably wear a vest every day for the rest of my life, so my natural reaction to the colder fall weather is to put on a vest! It's great casual combo that will carry you through the fall.

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. could you do a post about how to wear a baseball hat? hahaah i know that sounds kind of weird but I can't ever get a hat to look cute on me! and there are those days in college where you just want to roll out of bed and not worry about hair for once! help please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 to Anonymous! I WISH I could rock the baseball cap but it always looks a little odd on my head...do you put the low bun in the hole on the back or underneath it? My hair is like...the wannabe version of yours. Longer and the curls are not as defined. I need a hair makeover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! My boyfriend knew me as "Sundress girl" before he met me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please do a post on how you wear your vests or what you wear under your vests? I bought the white Patagonia one but have nothing to wear it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you wear under you vests, like what type of shirt? I have always wanted quilted vest but I am not sure what to wear with it besides skinny jeans or leggings and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Great outfit inspiration!
    Sally C
    http://thegingerprep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete