Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Five


1. Tonight is my second Tri Delt date function! I am very excited. It's our annual theme called "Oktogafest," where you plan themed togas with your date. My date and I are going to be Christmas themed! I am so pumped, my date is one of my good guy friends and all my friends are bringing his brothers from his pledge class. Any tips for how to tie a toga? 


2. Tory Burch is having a sale right now so hurry on over!


3. It's my lovely roomie's birthday tomorrow!!


4. Ellie Goulding I love you.


5. I got asked to a fraternity mountain weekend and I have to paint a cooler in the next 3 weeks. Any tips or tricks?

Have a great weekend y'all!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I recently did two posts on cooler painting! Also, check out The Cooler Connection, I downloaded a 13 pg PDF on cooler painting from there, and it saved my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cooler Connection on Facebook is the one-stop-shop for everything cooler related! Trust me when I say it's the absolute best place to go for everything from ideas via pictures, how-to guides, sayings you can use, etc. Check it out! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third Cooler Connection! Make sure you sand first, Mod Podge between paint layers, and seal at the end (I use Triple Thick sealant because in the past, Minwax has yellowed when in the sun)

    ReplyDelete