Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Obsession: Lilly Pulitzer Resort

Lilly killed it! I love the new Resort line, and I wish I was working at the Greenwich store to see it in person! Here are some of my favorites from the new arrivals. 



The Margurite Caftan is such a perfect beach dress. The Bryn looks a little similar to the Hayden Cardigan, and I looove the color! Lilly maxi dresses are great, and I think the print/color of the Deanna is really cool. Lastly, who wouldn't love a dress called Topanga...Boy Meets World anyone?



Love to see another shift dress from Lilly! Also, I wish I had bought more Skipper Popovers over the summer. The striped one from resort is super cute though. Lastly, I think my favorite item from the collection is the Emmett Maxi Dress! So pretty!!

What are y'alls favorites? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I miss your OOTD's! Would love to see what you're wearing during this fall weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ember shift dress! How do you style lilly in the fall/winter? I love her clothing line and the patterns. I love your blog and you are my fashion icon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maxi dress. Beautiful color...
    Linda
    Tailgate Queen - game day dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the ember shift!!

    -Helen
    www.preppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete