Saturday, October 19, 2013

What to Wear: Halloween 2013

I am SO excited for Halloween this year because my friends and I have come up with some great ideas for what to wear. Halloween is such an event in college, and we have come up with 3-4 outfits for going out for the holiday. I'll post the pictures of the final products when Halloween has passed, but until then, here are some great ideas that I've found on Pinterest for costumes!






What are y'all going to be for halloween this year? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah!!
    First off, you're a total inspiration to me! I LOVE your blog, and the Halloween ideas are SUPER cute!!!
    Second, I was wondering if you could do another vlog to update us on your sophomore year at Wake Forest University?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I invite everyone to visit my blog : http://preppy-navy.blogspot.ch/
    I'm just starting it and I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete