Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cooler Time!

Hi y'all! Mountain Weekend is quickly approaching, and my friends and I spent last weekend collecting supplies for the coolers we are painting for our dates. I think every cooler in Winston-Salem has been bought by Wake Forest sorority girls!

Here are some pictures of the preliminary stages of my cooler painting! I promise to do a full post when everything is done, but I thought y'all would like to see how it's coming along.




Baby steps!

Any tips?

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. SO cute! Can't wait to see the final product.

    KK @ Preppy Pink Crocodile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Are you going with Lambda next weekend? (: So exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no I'm going with SNu! My friends are going to LXA though.

      Delete
  3. Just had to comment - my fiance graduated a few years ago but he was a Sigma Nu at Wake! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you sand really well! And mod podge a lot!!! :) I made my boyfriend one and I sanded so-so so some of the paint came off. Luckily it was just the background color that came off so it was an easy fix! Good luck on your cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the sanding! I always thought a personal touch with favorite things and the frat coat of arms was nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised that the cooler companies haven't come out with a white, flat-finished "perfect for painting" version. Between all the college towns, there SHOULD be plenty of market share for the product!

    ReplyDelete