Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Pride and Joy: My First Mountain Weekend Cooler


I have literally never been so proud of something in my entire life. Oh my goodness the amount of time and effort that is put into painting a cooler is insane. It's such a ridiculous concept, but I was beyond determined to paint the perfect cooler!


When painting a cooler, you typically need to include 3 main things: his name, his fraternity, and the event. It's also good to include his favorite alcohol, sports teams, and state pride.

Phew! Finally done! I leave tomorrow for Mountain Weekend so it's nice to have this weight lifted off my chest!

Have a lovely day!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. wow great job!!!! random question, but what is the purpose of painting a cooler? is it something you give to your date when you ask them to a formal? do you fill it up with anything? this must be a southern thing because where i'm from and where i went to school i've never seen this before.but this is sooo cool! you did an amazing job! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! your date will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! What's the purpose of creating and designing the cooler? I'm with Kristen (above), love the cooler idea but it must be a southern thing because no one does this where I'm from! Regardless, I'm in LOVE with this idea and the designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolers are what you give a date that asks you to a mountain weekend or to their formal or semi! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete