Monday, November 11, 2013

What to Wear: Mountain Weekend

Mountain Weekend is quickly approaching, and all my friends and I are slightly frazzled about the preparations. There is so much to get ready for just a couple of days in the woods! I know a lot of other colleges have "cabin weekends" or formals in different states, so mountain weekend is Wake Forest's equivalent. 

Here are some of the things that I'm packing for the upcoming trip!



The goal of Mountain Weekend, when it comes to dressing yourself, is to stay comfy. Flannel is everywhere, and preppy essentials such as Bean boots and Barbour coats are at the top of the packing list. 


It's going to be a fun weekend!

Have a great Monday!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Remember to check if there will be a hot tub at the cabin! You'll definitely want to pack a swimsuit if there is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of that stuff is on my christmas list! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You make me miss college! Have the best time! :)

    ReplyDelete