Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What to Wear: Thanksgiving Break

I am leaving a little bit early for Thanksgiving break (so worth it), and I am really excited for the much needed time off from school. Everything has been crazy, and we really haven't had any time off to just sleep and have time to ourselves! Sunday I leave for home, and then it's just one week of hanging out with my family, shopping, and sleeping! 

Here are some outfits that I'm excited to wear over Thanksgiving break.





Fur vests are my favorite, and they would love awesome on top of a black Elsa top from Lilly! Pair it with black skinny jeans and black boots (love the over-the-knee's!) and you're good to go.

I'm a fan of short, long sleeved dresses to show off my legs! I bought Tory riding boots with some of the money I had made over the summer and they're the absolute best. They're great for fall! 

This is essentially the outfit that I wore the entire Mountain Weekend...slash always. I don't know what I'd do without my Patagonia Retro-X vest or Bean Boots. I am frequently caught wearing aviators at all times (I swear I'm not a diva, haha). Lastly, LL Bean makes the best flannel shirts. Stock up! 

What will y'all be wearing over Thanksgiving break? Let me know!

Have an awesome day!

xx, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. My momma always raised me to wear my Sunday best on Thanksgiving with the grandparents! So fun to have great southern family traditions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your picks. Hope you have a great thanksgiving.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LL Bean does make the best flannel shirts! I need to ask for more for Christmas.

    I plan on wearing my Lilly Pulitzer travel pants since they are the most forgiving when you're trying to see how much turkey, corn pudding, and mashed potatoes you can eat in one sitting. Plus a cute top and a cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits! Especially the vest, it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Totally agree on the vests, I love them this season. I'm not sure if I would actually wear fur but I like the look. I want a fleece columbia one to wear over flannels and long sleeve t-shirts in the winter. they look so comfy! Other than that, I'm loving plaid button downs and layering them under sweaters. Also big statement necklaces and my bean boots!

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking about buying bean boots but I don't know what color to buy. What color do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these outfits! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

    Xoxo,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to the blogging world! Check my blog out and be sure to leave any suggestions or tips because I love the content of your blog!
    SCpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete