Thursday, December 19, 2013

Obsession: Parker

Since I am always on the unnecessary, never-ending search for the perfect formal dress, I was so happy when I came across the brand Parker in a local boutique. It literally makes the prettiest dresses in the entire world. They're perfect for college girls…but unfortunately, they carry a bit of a price tag! I tried on two Parker dresses yesterday, and I'm currently deciding over my favorite one. Here are my top picks from the Parker Holiday dress line.




I love the low-back, short shift dress look. I tried on the Kate dress yesterday, but of course they didn't have the right size in-store! It's absolutely adorable and I am so so so obsessed. 


eva dress | hayden combo dress | isabel dress

Strapless dresses are my personal favorite style, and the Eva dress is sequin strapless. Love!

What is y'alls favorite Parker dress? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. oo I'll have to check these out...I need a New Year's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eva dress! Definitely a perfect dress for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! The Isabel dress might be my favorite.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete