Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best of: 2013

Can't believe 2013 is almost over! Best year yet! Here are my favorite moments from the year. 


D-D-D til I D-I-E!


My 19th birthday with my lineage!


My first ΔΔΔ date function!


My brother visited in February!


Getting my ears double-pierced in March!


Beach Weekend #1!


Semi-Formal!


Getting my brother pumped for his first prom!


Working at Lilly Pulitzer with the best co-workers ever!


Sophomore orientation week!


First game day!


eGa's birthday!


Halloween!


Mountain weekend!


Last game day!


Christmas-time at Wake!

Also, I've been making lists on lists of future blog posts for the next couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there were any extra-special requests that y'all have? Here is my current list, so just comment with any other things y'all would like to see from The Pink and Green Prep!


What a year!

xx, Hannah

13 comments:

  1. How about a post about you: your favorite/worst classes, what you are majoring in, your work/career plans for after college, where you want to live after college (though I guess that sort of depends on who hires you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great year...making me miss my sorority days! Have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip to Jackson!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post about becoming a big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post idea! I'm a new blogger, and I come here for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do one on Vests!!! How to wear them, what to wear them with, and where to buy them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you wear to formals at wake?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to find dates and how you deal with formals and semis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What to know about formal and lots of dress ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. post your Lilly wishlist! i love seeing what your current favorites are, and how you think the fit is like (hard to tell online sometimes) also would you be able to talk about working at lilly and what to wear/interview is like?
    -packing tips (im a terrible overpacker LOL, you always look so organized)
    im always interested in seeing what your current favorite items you bought are. your style is so cute! happy new year! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. With HTW Bean Boots, will you do an example with norts?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please do a post on jewelry, what is too much and the perfect amount. I love the j-crew sparkly necklace over a sweater or flannel look! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete