Monday, December 16, 2013

The Best of: Sophomore Fall

Excuse me while I mourn the loss of half of my sophomore year. 

Here are my favorite moments from my sophomore fall!


Move-in day!


First football game of the year!


Mixers with my roomie and best friend, eGa!


Fall bid day! So happy that ∆∆∆'s new fall baby became my best friend!


Fall break with the girls!


Homecoming!


∆∆∆'s Oktogafest date function!


Dartying on eGa's birthday! 


Halloween!


Fall semi-formal!


Mountain Weekend!


The last home football game :(


Thanksgiving with high school friends!


Lighting of the Quad at WF!


And lastly, Christmas Date functions!

Can't wait for next semester!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. OKAY hi! Just teared up at the bid day picture! Love ya hanski <3
    -anonymous

    ReplyDelete