Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top 5 Study Essentials

It's exam week here in Winston-Salem, so unfortunately I will not be posting regularly…but I will be back home on Sunday so prepare for tons and tons of posts then! Here are my top five study essentials for exams.


(1) Caffeine: for when late-night studying gets the best of you

(2) Study Blue: my favorite online studying website 

(3) SelfControl: the best app to keep you focused 

(4) The Gym: some of my most effective studying happens on the elliptical!

(5) Highlighters and Post-its: the brighter, the better

Good luck to all the college girls who are taking exams this week!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need that app for exams next week! Thanks for sharing!

    Abby
    thepreppycoxswain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these essentials! I did a post about this today too: http://citrusandstyle.blogspot.com/2013/12/exam-essentials-study-tips.html
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete