Monday, December 30, 2013

What I'm Looking Forward to: Little!



Recruitment starts next week, meaning that I get a Little in the next few weeks! I'm very excited, and I have been crafting for Little since last summer. 


I have lists on lists of all the things I need to buy and craft. I'll definitely be making a trip to Michael's later this week! 

Any tips for crafting? I'll be posting updates on my progress, but I don't want to put too much on her in case it gives me away before revelation!

Have an awesome day!

xx, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy it! The greatest time is getting a little. But be ready for last minutes adjustments/ crafting once you find out who exactly your little is. Let me know if you need any ideas!!

    -- Nicole
    npbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting a little was the best time! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE crafting for my littles! I have been blessed to have three littles so crafting has definitely become my thing in college, haha! Enjoy every moment of it! Check out my blog under the sorority section for gift ideas, painting tips, and budgeting for all of those gifts!

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting a little is the best!! Have so much fun crafting!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still besties with my Little. Crafting for her was honestly one of the best experiences- so fun! I don't know about Wake but at Georgia, it was big (and do note this was ahem...a few years ago) to make tailgate chairs. You know those fold out chairs- they are fabric but fold up into a tube carry thingy? Like $15 at Walmart. Anyway, I painted the back and seat sooo cute- she still uses it actually- which cracks me up to no end. I think I used regular paint and just added a fabric medium. So it's not only cute but super handy.

    KK @ www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete