Friday, December 27, 2013

What to Wear: New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve is around the corner, so I thought that I would show y'all some of my favorite dresses for the occasion. Break out your sequins and sparkles! 



Here are my favorite light-dresses. The first is from Parker, the second from Lilly Pulitzer, and the third from Alice + Olivia. It's nice because there are so many brands right now that have New Year's and holiday themed dresses, so you don't have to look far to find the right dress. 



I would most likely wear a black dress for New Year's...but I will definitely be wearing leggings and a Patagonia because I have no plans for the night! The three dresses above are from Erin Featherston, ASOS, and Lilly. There needs to be a little sparkle in a New Year's dress (cliché yet necessary)!

What are y'all wearing for New Year's Eve? Any big plans? Let me know!!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. love these picks..I have no plans yet either, just a few friends parties. I kind of like the idea of lounging at home though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Years is just expensive and who needs the hassle? Look fab at home and have some champagne and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah and readers! My name is Cassadee and I just started a blog called the Swanky Scholar. If you could check it out it would mean a lot to me! Thank you!!!

    http://theswankyscholar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete