Thursday, January 2, 2014

How I Organize My Planner (Updated!)

Since the last time that I posted about my planner, I have definitely changed my organization style! 

I write everything in pencil, just in case my plans change or homework is adjusted. For big events, I will block out the day in colored pencil. The picture shown above is for next week, which happens to be spring recruitment! For the occasion, everything is colored blue to show some delta love!


Right now I'm using post-it notes for blog post scheduling, but I'll also use them for to do lists and additional information about homework. 


Here is a full week from October that includes homework assignments, major assignments (highlighted!), and a large social calendar for that weekend. I'll also cross off homework once I've finished it. 

Have an awesome day!!

 photo ScreenShot2013-12-30at85303PM.png

11 comments:

  1. You're so much more organized than I am. I love the way you box things off - it makes it a lot easier to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! organization always makes me happy! I used to love my Lilly planner in college but I've found that Erin Condren planners work better for me now that I work..they divide up work vs personal well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! I'm changing my organization methods for second semester too!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Organized and still so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to use different colors for my planner too. I have the jumbo Lilly one and it's HUGE but I really like to write everything out. I hope you have a happy recruitment!

    ~ Joanie
    www.flonmymind.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you blog, Hannah! Quick question though... What jacket do you usually wear when you're going out to parties?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted about this yesterday as well! love lilly planners!

    -Kelsey at http://ackingstupid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only dream of being this organized! Jeeeez! I'm jealous haha.

    Tiffany
    http://collegiategreek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you organize everything in colors. I think that's my problem most of the time; nothing is color coordinated. I need to go buy some fun sharpies and colored pencils or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I was that organized! I just write whatever down in my planner. I'm gonna work on it though.

    southernbellebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I ran across it through some other blogs, and was excited to find out you go to Wake! I'm going to be a freshmen next year(August needs to hurry up!) and your blog has made me even more excited to attend!

    ReplyDelete