Monday, January 6, 2014

How I Prepare for Formals

My friends and I look forward to events like these because there are not that many chances to get nicely dressed while at college! Here are the usual steps that we go through before a nice date function or formal. 


(1) Ask your date! This probably takes most of the effort (haha). I've taken a motley crew to my formals and date functions...ya never know what's going to happen!

(2) Choose your dress! I have my dresses for the next couple of formals picked out already.

(3) Work out! Gotta look your best in your dress!

(4) Get a tan! I have just recently started getting spray tans with my friends before big events. It really pays off!

(5) Get a mani/pedi! Always fun to primp before an event.

(6) Fix your hair! I usually wear my hair straight for formals and d-funcs. 

(7) Do your makeup! I looove to do makeup, and I always do my friends makeup before we go out. Make sure you wear waterproof eye makeup, it's worth it!

(8) Have fun!

Have a great day!

 photo ScreenShot2013-12-30at85303PM.png

3 comments:

  1. I used to be super into spray tanning before formals in college too..looks great in pictures! I haven't gotten one in forever now and you have me wanting to run out and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make your collages? They always look super nice and put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!! wanna follow each other with GFC?
    Just let me know and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete