Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2014: First Round

Hi y'all! Lilly Pulitzer just released the beginning of their Spring 2014 collection. Here are some of my favorite pics from the line. 


The Eaton is such a cute shift! It comes in two adorable prints, and I'm glad to see that Lilly is making its way back to the classic shift dress. Everyone was obsessed with the Dusk top last summer, and I love that it's back this year! The Iona shell would look great with my favorite Luxury Capris! Lastly, the Colby Pintuck top comes in three pretty colors that would be great to dress up or dress down for class and for going out to dinner. 

What are y'alls favorite items? Let me know!

xx, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I love the iona shell, too! The maxi dresses are to die for- I'll definitely be adding the Ashlynn to my Lilly collection :-)

    -Sarah
    PurduePrep.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the new patterns in that shift dress! definitely on my wish list for some of my spring events.

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the maxi dresses. They look amazing!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Behind the Gate print - can't wait to see what it looks like in person! Favorite pieces include the Eaton Shift (classic old-school Lilly) and the Cara Dolman Dress (great day-to-night choice)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Eaton Shift and the Iona Shell! I can totally see myself wearing them this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the First Impressions print Elsa top!

    kira
    {apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete