Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I Wear: Makeup

Here is my daily makeup routine!


(1) If I'm tan, I don't wear face makeup, but if I'm not tan, I wear Garner BB Cream.

(2) I use Maybelline Superstay Concealer.

(3) My favorite mascara in the entire world is Benefit Bad Gal Lash! The waterproof version is great too. I'll wear that when I go out so I don't have raccoon eyes.

(4) The Naked 2 Palette is the best!

(5) I love the L'Oreal Gel Liner or the Maybelline Brown eyeliner pencil.

(6) Lastly, my mom gave me Chanel blush from their holiday line and I absolutely love it!

Any makeup products I should know about?

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. This all looks great! I use a similar Chanel blush I have it in #55.

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. what exact color is the Chanel blush? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chanel blushes look so lovely! I have not quite convinced myself to invest in one yet, but soon!


    Eileen Cullen

    http://alwaysinasunnystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chanel blush. I also love Stila's liquid eyeliner..been using it for years and it stays put all day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried so many different mascaras and have yet to find one that I really LOVE...I will have to check out the one you use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you do a post about your sorority and recruitment?? love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete