Sunday, January 5, 2014

What to Wear: Booties

Yesterday I finally found the perfect pair of booties! I was very happy, especially since I'm heading back to school in a couple of days. They're the Milan Bootie from Tory Burch, and the best part was that they were on double-sale! A lot of booties that I had been looking at looked either like I was going horseback riding or they were just super ratchet...not really the look I'm going for! 


milan wedge bootie | animal print sweater | black jeggings | jersey sweater dress | multi-color chandelier earrings | long cardigan | skinny jeans

The three outfits above are my favorite picks for what to wear with booties: going out, with a dress, and casual. I loooove animal print, especially when paired with my favorite gold hoops. To balance out the proportions of the top, wear black leggings or jeggings on the bottom. A shapeless dress with tights and fun jewelry is a really cute look too. Lastly, dress up an oversize, long cardigan with skinny jeans and your new booties!

Have a great day!

 photo ScreenShot2013-12-30at85303PM.png

1 comment:

  1. These outfits are all adorable! I have a pair of booties, but they`re not wedges. I absolutely love them!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete