Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sorority Style: Letter Shirts

Every so often, my sorority wears the same themed t-shirts to class collectively as a chapter! Last Thursday, we had "Fun Letters" day, which is essentially wearing a sewn-on letters t-shirt in a fun print.


Letters shirts are simple and a great way to show off sorority pride. It took me a while to find a good website with a lot of different options, but I have finally found the perfect store! The Embroidery Shop is an online shop that has sorority letters for all sororities in the best prints, even Lilly! Also, you can get them in so many different styles: crew neck t-shirts, v-necks, sweatshirts, and long sleeve t-shirts! I have a couple in my shopping cart that I'm really excited about!



Here are my four favorites so far...I literally want every single one but that's just a tad excessive, don'tcha think?

Stock up on your letter shirts and pass them down to your lineage! 

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. My favorite site to get letters from is Jenna Benna. Their Lilly fabric selection is amazing!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing letters! Jenna Benna is my favorite company to order from - they have a great selection of Lilly and Vera Bradley fabrics! :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! (I'm rather partial to the Lilly print AGD, of course!) When I was an AGD at UGA, no one at UGA wore those shirts. I was always so jealous of friends in other schools because I thought they were so cute. But it was before online stores were a big thing and I had no clue where to even buy one. What's funny is that now they are so popular down south and at UGA. Ha. Oh well. I love seeing the cute girls in the cute shirts showing off their sorority pride!

    KK @ www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! (I'm somewhat just a few to the Lilly produce AGD, of course! ) After i has been a AGD with UGA, no person with UGA dressed in individuals t shirts. When i has been often and so green with envy involving good friends within additional colleges mainly because When i idea these folks were and so adorable. But it has been previous to online retailers had been an enormous factor in addition to I did not any hint best places also invest in one. What exactly is interesting is usually in which today they may be and so favorite decrease southerly in addition to with UGA. Haya. Also well. I adore discovering this adorable females in the adorable t shirts showing off their particular sorority satisfaction! http://www.ceriseshirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH! LOVEEE this post! Just checked out the website and they have my fave Lilly print(Chin Chin!), ordering a quarter zip as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! I absolutely can't wait to join a sorority next year!

    Taylor // Prep, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like letter shirt very much. I have so many letter T-shirts. I like this post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Funny Shirts

    ReplyDelete