Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring Break Essentials: Bikini Time

Spring break countdown....less than 3 weeks left....prepare prepare prepare! While I do love my Lilly Pulitzer swimwear, I've decided to switch it up and find some solid colored classic bikinis! Victoria's Secret has an excellent swim selection. I literally couldn't choose when I was ordering some with my mom! Here are my favorites from the website. 





We ordered a couple and I can't wait to wear them in a couple of weeks! So excited!

Where do y'all like to get bikinis? Let me know!

Have a great day!!

xx, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. VS is my favorite place to buy bikinis!! But I also love Target for bathing suits... great prices and super cute! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VS bathing suits because you can mix and match so much and I love the simple cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The VS halter looks great on! I just bought it for our trip to the Keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you heading for spring break? I'm definitely still trying to decide since it's in a month!

    ReplyDelete