I am literally obsessed with Netflix. It's kind of sad actually how much time I spend on Netflix binges. The onctinuous play is a dangerous yet beautiful thing because I actually put in 0 effort to watch three seasons of a certain TV show back-to-back-to-back. Now that I am finally done with the first round of exams this semester, I can get back to catching up on my Netflix shows! Here are my top 5 favorite shows so far that I've seen on Netflix.
(1) I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I have watched every episode countless times, and then I got my mother and brother hooked on the show too. I love the Buzzfeed has a quiz now for "Which New Girl character are you?"....I was CeCe. So happy.
(2) I mean it's only fitting that FNL is one of my favorite TV shows because of my extreme love for Connie Britton. She is just great. Also, I would marry Coach Taylor in a second. Not at all lying, he is the perfect man...
(3) So funny, I can't even. I randomly got hooked on it last summer and then showed it to my family and now all we watch is Arrested Development and New Girl. It's so good and really clever, and I also took the Buzzfeed Quiz for which character I am...and I'm Lindsey! Not necessarily the best thing but my family thinks it's quite accurate. Buster and Lucille are my favorite characters ever.
(4) I watched this over Christmas Break and it is so addictive. Y'all have to watch it, I can't even explain how good it is!
(5) The Office is such a classic! Rainn Wilson actually came to Wake recently and gave a speech about his new website, but it was so cool to see DWIGHT in Wait Chapel!!
What are y'alls favorite shows on Netflix? Let me know!
Have a great day!!