Monday, February 10, 2014

What I Wear: Jewelry

I have received a lot of requests on what jewelry I wear daily, so here it goes!

I typically don't wear that much jewelry...it varies from season to season (for example, I'll wear a colorful bracelet stack in the summer with a Lilly dress rather than in the winter), but I usually wear the same jewelry every day. 


I wear this watch with everything.


The Yurman clasp bracelet was a present to myself over the summer, and I got the pearl cuff for Christmas!


I also bought this for myself over the summer!


Here is my beautiful birthday present from this year...I absolutely LOVE it!


And I pretty much wear the same two pair of earrings for everything! I sometimes put in little studs for my double piercing, but I'm not very good about it!

What jewelry do y'all wear every day? Let me know!

xx, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your jewelry!! So classic! I want those Yurman rings soo bad- definitely on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kate, I can't but denied this jewelries for mine. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearl ring-always been one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand are your pearl earrings? I need a new pair to replace my cheepy brooks brothers ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee your jewellery the pearl earrings are so beatiful!!

    I wear a tiffany bow necklace that I got for my 18nth, its soo pretty and seeing it reminds me of how fortunate I am.

    Btw as a fellow girly girl I have a new blog and as I respectt you i would love for you to come visit.

    http://musingsfrommyteenagemind.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete