Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What to Wear: Basketball Game

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a great Monday. My friends and I have been going to a lot of basketball games lately to support our Deacs! They're nice events to go to because they are not all-day fiasco's like football games. Don't get me wrong, I love tailgates and football, but they can be exhausting and really time consuming. Basketball games are great things to go to if you don't want to get dressed up and need something to do! Here are a couple of outfits that I've come up with for basketball games. 



You can't go wrong wearing a typical sorority girl outfit! I live in long sleeve t-shirts, lululemon leggings, and cowboy boots. I found a great website for sorority letter shirts (post to come soon!), and they're a great way to show your sorority's support for your basketball team! Since it's so dreary and gross outside (I hate February), an oversize knit sweater and skinny jeans with tall riding boots are perfect to stay comfortable but cute at the same time. 

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. totally what I used to wear to basketball games! I also used to wear a big UVA rugby shirt a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my uniform! always always wearing this.

    ReplyDelete