Monday, February 24, 2014

What to Wear: Carolina Cup


Hi y'all! One of the biggest events in the South in Spring, Carolina Cup, is quickly approaching! I went last year and I am definitely going again this year! It's going to be a lot of fun, especially since I just decided which Lilly I am wearing for the occasion. 


liz shift dress |  richelle strapless sweetheart dress
morrison lace overlay dressdelia shift dress

Wear Lilly. Like it's just the thing to do. Everyone looks exactly the same but it's totally fine...Lilly dresses are adorable and easy to wear, especially when paired with your Jacks and monogrammed derby hat!

I'll be posting sooner to the event with what I'm wearing. I'm super excited for it!

Are y'all going to Carolina Cup? Let me know!

xx, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I'll be there :) I can't wait to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Carolina Cup sounds like so much fun! All of those dresses would be perfect!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the Foxfield races at UVA which was always my favorite time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping to make it to my first ever Cup this year (I went to Foxfield while at UVA), but schedules don't work out. Hopefully next year!

    And I'm with you...def Lilly, and a comfy Lilly at that- something easy like a shift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there and hope to see you Hannah!

    ReplyDelete