Hey y'all! Time for a Friday Five!
1. I started Grey's Anatomy last weekend and have spent the entire week binge-watching it on Netflix. It's SO good! I'm really happy there are a lot of seasons because I needed a new Netflix show to fill my time!
2. My new roomie and I are starting to think about our dorm room for next year! Get ready for a lot of prep-posts over the summer! Isn't the room above perfect?
3. Tomorrow is the huge philanthropy event that Wake Forest hosts, Wake n Shake! I'm super excited, especially since I'm on the morale team for the occasion. It's a twelve-hour dance marathon to raise money for the Brian Piccolo Cancer Research Fund!
4. On the drive back from Florida last Saturday, I'm fairly certain we listened to "All of Me" by John Legend at least ten times. Literally the greatest song ever. It will be played at my wedding.
5. Remember to tweet/email/Facebook me any post requests whenever y'all have them!
Have a great weekend!