Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Five

Hey y'all! Time for a Friday Five!


1. I started Grey's Anatomy last weekend and have spent the entire week binge-watching it on Netflix. It's SO good! I'm really happy there are a lot of seasons because I needed a new Netflix show to fill my time!


2. My new roomie and I are starting to think about our dorm room for next year! Get ready for a lot of prep-posts over the summer! Isn't the room above perfect?


3. Tomorrow is the huge philanthropy event that Wake Forest hosts, Wake n Shake! I'm super excited, especially since I'm on the morale team for the occasion. It's a twelve-hour dance marathon to raise money for the Brian Piccolo Cancer Research Fund!


4. On the drive back from Florida last Saturday, I'm fairly certain we listened to "All of Me" by John Legend at least ten times. Literally the greatest song ever. It will be played at my wedding.

5. Remember to tweet/email/Facebook me any post requests whenever y'all have them!

Have a great weekend!

xx, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. LOVE me some Grey's I have all 9 seasons on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post totally summed up my week too! I actually just finished all of the Grey's Anatomy episodes that are on netflix this week (I started around Thanksgiving) so now I have to wait for the next season to be released on Netflix.

    I've been loving "all of me" lately as well. Can't wait to see what you will do with your dorm, I'm currently planning mine as well!

    xo, Casey
    littlemissfloridaprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to vlog again? Any posts about deciding on majors and minors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you like addison on grey's then you should watch private practice - not quite as good as grey's in my opinion but addison is the main character and it's a different story line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a post about your favorite spots in Winston-Salem (maybe chronicle a day off campus with your friends? Shopping, good eats, a Dash game?). I grew up in Winston, and I think it'd be interesting to see a non-native Wake student's perspective on my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of Me is going to be our first dance song at our wedding this fall! It is BEYOND perfect!

    ReplyDelete